Thursday, October 08, 2009

 

Comments from Readers

I welcome comments on my site. I enabled the comment function for feedback by readers. I repeat. Feedback by readers. This does not include links to other sites that promote alternatives of any kind. If a reader has a contrary opinion, please, frame it in the form of a letter to me and my readers. The only links that I welcome are the links of legitimate advertisers placed by Blogger.com

It has come to my attention that my postings, and, I would imagine, the postings of others, are being used as a platform to sell things. In the most recent case a document of religious dogma.

In previous postings I have discovered links attached to my site that push various other items, keyed to the subject matter of one of my postings.

Let me state here and now that in no way to I support or condone any of these postings. This is not a website for the sales of the ideas of others.

The religious text is being given away for free. So what. It has no place on my site, and I will be seeking to have it removed. I do not believe in organized religion of any sort, and I have stated this in the past. Spirituality is within the self, and cannot be placed upon anyone by others. Don't try to win me over. I will not be converted.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?