Friday, October 16, 2009

 

What's Missing from the Health Care Bill

A horrifying truth was thrust before my eyes today.

While perusing the health care bill I have discovered that something is missing. I'm not talking about the Public Option. We all know that the Public Option is missing. But you have to get to the fine print to discover all the shortcomings of the current bill.

This is crucial. A letter writing campaign must be mounted. I'm talking about a fundamental need that is an essential ingredient to base-line health on every level- physical, mental and spiritual health.

The price of chocolate has gone up yet again.

We need a guarantee from the federal government that chocolate will be provided to the needy. Chocolate is good for blood pressure. Especially mine. On the first of the month, a case of Kit Kat should be delivered to my door, along with five gallons of New York Super Fudge Chunk.

I am not a stingy person. This is not just for my own chocolate needs. My proposal is that every American should be provided chocolate in some form. Some will require kisses or maybe milk chocolate Easter eggs. Some will have a crucial need for brownies. The point is, chocolate must be distributed to the public for the good of all.

I have heard that there are unfortunate souls who have allergies to chocolate. For those down-and-out sad sacks, I propose the caramel option.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?