Wednesday, May 30, 2012

 

yes, there is news, and there will be news again

It has been brought to my attention (by the few who read this and my own subconscious - sometimes one in the same) that I have not been contributing to the online world much. This is because until a few months ago I was working 60 hours per week at two jobs and I just didn't have the time or the energy to come up with new material. I have since left one of the jobs and am back down to a sane workload.

I have been doing an open mic made up mostly of stand-up comedians. I am one of two storytellers at this venue on any kind of regular basis. It's on Monday nights at the Identity Bar on 6th Street between Avenue A and Avenue B in what's lovingly branded "The Rapey Basement" of the bar. To say the least, the room lacks atmosphere (or, more accurately a comforting atmosphere). The room was likely designed by someone who probably in prison for some kind of sex crime.

I hope to get back to the news page soon with actual content (especially since this is an election year).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?